CDAAC Membership


Your Education *

Our organization only recognizes members who are students or graduates from the following approved Communicative Disorders Assistant programs.

Proof of Graduation/Enrollment *

Please provide proof of enrollment (proof of graduation/scan of certificate or diploma for new members or a scanned student card for student members).

(max file size 128 MB)

Additional Information

Submit any other additional relevant information (returning members may provide their old membership number for example)