There are many active roles within CDAAC. Our volunteers are essential to the continued growth of our organization. We are always looking for passionate, motivated and committed CDAs to join our team.
Open Volunteer Positions
Active members within CDAAC are expected to know and fulfill their roles, attend monthly meetings and participate in at least one project. Though it sounds like a major time commitment the expectation is only a few hours a week. If you are ready to make change in our profession, push for growth and increase recognition across Canada then contact us today.
– Approve a budget for the year (with Treasurer and Executive input).
– Attend CDAAC Executive Committee meetings monthly.
– Adopt rules and regulations that are appropriate for CDAAC.
– Establish sub-committees and contribute to the process of sub-committee member appointment and removal.
– Authorize expenditures on behalf of CDAAC with Treasurer and Executive input.
– Employ and pay salaries to employees, as required.
– Set up banking accounts and use the funds to promote interests of CDAAC.
·Update CDAAC Fact Sheet and Student Fact Sheet yearly
·Create/ update letters to current and potential corporate sponsors
·Contact current sponsors each December to confirm their participation in the new year