Website Spark Rehabilitation
Spark your best life!
Are you the independent, motivated, Communication Disorders Assistant team member we are looking for?!?!
We are looking for someone more specifically for pediatrics, but may be open to adults too.
This position is located in Sault Ste. Marie but may carry a caseload in Elliot Lake and along the corridor. This traveling is not a requirement.
This caseload is currently part-time but could lead to full time based on experience, growth and motivation.
You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: To spark our clients and team to live their best life!
Essential Qualifications and Experience/Skills:
● A clear Police Vulnerable Persons Sector Check
● Completed stage 1 TB Test
● Hold a valid class “G” driver’s license and have access to own vehicle
● Appropriate insurance coverage
● Access to and ability to use printer/scanner and technology as necessary
● You are smart, fast, efficient and confident with a super high emotional intelligence
● You are accountable for your outcomes
● You’re passionate, outgoing and enjoy interacting with people
● You thrive on personal development and a need to want to grow!
● You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback
● You are energised and create positive energy
● You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results
● You absolutely have to be a team player and value teamwork
● You are accurate in written and verbal communication skills
This role is flexible and will work under a Clinical Lead/ SLP along with the COO, Operations Manager and other key members of the team such as the Finance Administrator.
Here’s what you’ll get when you join the SPARK team:
✅ Full Training and Support – Every new team member will get extensive training to make sure you are fully confident in your role.
✅ Mentorship – We provide mentorship and support for those who are interested in expanding their knowledge and experience
✅ Generous remuneration – We want Northern Ontario’s best talent and reward as such.
✅ Vibrant team – Learn and thrive with our open-minded and supportive team that is always looking for ways to improve the delivery of healthcare. You will become part of a whole that is fun and engaging!
✅ The Culture: Forget the traditional serious culture. We are creating something entirely different. At Spark Rehabilitation we’re all family and here to support you however we can!
✅ The Lifestyle: Enjoy the city imentities but love the outdoors? We are located in paradise!
Thinking this role was tailor-made for you?
Go here to learn more about Spark Rehabilitation:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.