Website Big Words Little People
We are hiring 2 FT CDAs to join our amazing team in Kingston!
What can you expect from us?
- A highly competitive salary or independent contractor rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Protection for your physical and mental well-being including health insurance and benefits
- A supportive work environment with an amazing team of colleagues
- Financial support for continued education
What do we need from you?
- Graduate Certification as a Communicative Disorders Assistant
- A keen interest in working with children on the Autism Spectrum and the preschool population
- A minimum of $5 million in Professional Liability Insurance
- Two years work experience in the field (preferred); we will absolutely consider exceptional new graduates
How do we hire?
Our interview process is a 2-way street. You will be given the opportunity to speak to any member of our team and ask any questions you have without worry.
Our work culture is very important to us and integral to the success of our practice.
- We support and value every member of our team equally.
- We believe in collaboration over competition and work closely with other professionals, teachers and families.
- We require open communication, kindness and respect.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please reach out to Heather Giffin, Clinical Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our preferred start date for these positions is February 1, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.